Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Art Display at the Malabon City Hall

To showcase the art and cultural heritage of Malabon, there is an Art Display at the Malabon City Hall lobby from February 21 to 25, 2011.  It features the artwork of Sining Tambobong artists.  Malabon designers, musicians and performers are also featured.

At the entrance.  Collage at the back is by Teddy Ortega; the fishermen painting by Allen Casacop.

A special display for San Bartolome Church, soon turning four centuries old.

xxx
Vintage photos of San Bartolome Church

xxx
Artist:  Allen Casacop

Artist:  Chris Magbuhos

"Dance of Faith" - Sculpture by Ferdinand Cacnio



To see more pictures, please click on the following link:  Malabon Art Display Photo Album.



xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I don't know if you remember me but we've met at the Malabon Food Trip last 2/26. so I visited your blog and I must commend you for the good work you're doing writing about Malabon.

    I'm a blogger myself writing about the metropolis I live in; my focus is a bit wider in scope being Metro Manila. I'll be writing about Malabon soon so I hope you don't mind if I get to use your blog as a reference from time to time about Malabon.

    I've added you on my blog's blogroll. hope you get to visit my site too through the URL above.

    thanks and mabuhay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karl, I'm happy to hear from you. Thank you for the kind words. I visited your blog as well and I like how you've set it up - clean and simple but very informative with good pictures.

    Do feel free to use my blog as reference. Anything that helps promote my hometown would be appreciated.

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete